- Is it considered race-segregation to color coordinate mannequins in a mannequin factory? When is segregation okay?
- George Bush Sr. also shares a birthday with Anne Frank
Weird that two people who spent a lot of time in an attic: one only
literally of course
- The best weapon an adult has against
a strange child is to make it cry: someone else always comes gets it
- I’m not racist, just allergic to
certain colors.
- If you really want to freak out
everybody in an elevator just walk into it and never turn around to face
the elevator door. Just immediately face everyone with your back to the
door then say, "Could someone let me know when it's go time?"
- I went through my father’s cell
phone recently and saw the name ‘Justin’ and immediately under it saw the
name ‘Justin Lewis’. Curiosity took
the best of me so I checked the numbers of each. I asked my father, “Why
am I in your cell phone as Justin Lewis… who the hell is the other guy
Justin? I should be just ‘Justin’.” It did not phase him. “I put his name
in before yours so I had to put your full name in as to not get confused.”
I was dumbfounded. “I should be the only just ‘Justin’. I’m your son. Why
not just throw in my SSN too??!” He looked at me sternly. “I PUT HIS NAME
IN FIRST THOUGH.” And that’s why I have the sense of humor I do.
- You know what pisses me off? Let me
share. You’re walking behind someone,
a good 15 or 20 feet or so, both of you are walking into the same
building. The person opens the door and holds it open for you. I mean,
it’s a nice gesture, but now it’s all on me. Now I have to walk faster as
to not look like a jerk. So unfair.
- Don’t you hate that experience of being next to a
stranger in a public place and he or she is looking at you through the
corner of his or her eye! How awkward and scary is that. Not only that!
You’re doing the same thing in return. It is contagious. If a person is
staring at me with the corner of their eye, I catch myself returning the
favor. Now it’s a awkward looking-with-corner-of-the eye tango.
- Have
you ever talked to a person who nodded his or her head as he or she spoke
to you? What does that even mean? Why do it? I’m getting to a point where
I cannot stand it. Is this person trying to give me this subliminal notion
that whatever comes out of his or her mouth is correct no matter what?
- I
bet it'd be really mean to pull up to a hitchhiker and ask for directions.
"I saw you have a sign that says 'Atlanta' so could you possibly tell
me how far it is from here and what's the best route to take? Hold on, wait,
don’t tell me yet, let me find something to write on... Can I borrow your
sharpie?"
11. Have you ever dodged a butterfly?
Comments