The most beautiful girl on the planet is my little cousin Evelyn.
She’s a princess. Just like her cousin Justin, Evelyn spent a lot of her early childhood in the hospital. When she was 2 she was in the hospital for weeks from pneumonia. There were two days the doctors thought she wouldn’t make it through the night. So many relatives were telling me, “she was just like you as a baby. You had the same thing happen. You made it. She will too.”
And she did. The last time I saw her she wouldn’t let go of my hand. She’s a normal child with abnormal circumstances, just like I was.
Evelyn loves to dance and draw. I was supposed to see her in June but due to my losing my job I can’t now, but hopefully I will see her within the year. I can’t wait. Every time I see her smiling, happy, and being a kid I smile and shed a tear out of happiness. What a joy.
She’s a princess. Just like her cousin Justin, Evelyn spent a lot of her early childhood in the hospital. When she was 2 she was in the hospital for weeks from pneumonia. There were two days the doctors thought she wouldn’t make it through the night. So many relatives were telling me, “she was just like you as a baby. You had the same thing happen. You made it. She will too.”
And she did. The last time I saw her she wouldn’t let go of my hand. She’s a normal child with abnormal circumstances, just like I was.
Evelyn loves to dance and draw. I was supposed to see her in June but due to my losing my job I can’t now, but hopefully I will see her within the year. I can’t wait. Every time I see her smiling, happy, and being a kid I smile and shed a tear out of happiness. What a joy.

Comments