Skip to main content

About Me

My photo
J.Q.
I like to make others laugh and smile. I enjoy myself. I have white skin.

Mr. KrayDrug


It was a little after noon. I was reading an article on CNN's website while my parents’ two dogs were outside relieving themselves. Suddenly, I heard them start going ballistic. I got up to see the cause of all the racket, and that was the start of my hour with a drugged-out boy.

I opened the door. There a guy (in his early twenties) standing in front of the door panting for air. I had seen this guy around before, but we had never met.

"Dude, man, dude, I hate to bother you man but you know I'm in a lot of trouble... I need to use your phone. I'm not high. I know you don't know me but I know you're Jeri's brother and I went to school with her and man I need to use your phone."

I looked at him while holding my precious cup of coffee. I walked over to the kitchen to get him the house-phone as he slowly following, coming inside. Stepping into my house must have been his cute to go on his spill about people trying to kill him. I barely said a word for the few minutes he ranted off.

"Man, these people are trying to kill me. Can I borrow a gun? You may want to get a gun because I might've put you in danger. These people are trying to kill me and I don't know them. They've showed up everywhere. They took my family hostage last night and have been around my house since. I dunno who they are except it involves drugs. Man, my life is in danger. They took over a hospital last night. They posed as nurses in order to scare me. They flashed a gun to me and my dad. They're everywhere… man, I'm freaking out. They're going to kill me. They even have some detective on their side who has been following me around. There’s about 20 of them and they're going to kill me. I've messed with the wrong people man. I showed up at my house this morning and my mom and dad were whispering. I'm not on drugs man... I'm not. I think someone was under the bed or in the closet making them say stuff to me. I have the gift of reading lips and I asked my mom if someone was under the bed like this... (he showed me how he asked her with only his lips: his gift) and she said yes like this (he showed me again). I ran here man looking for Mitch or anyone to use their phone. I ran through a trail no one knows about to get here.

"What trail?"

"The one by your house man, they don't know about it but it goes from the apts to back behind your house."

"Oh, the ditch..."

"Yeah man."

He started punching different numbers into the phone while claiming these people had a hold of everything. He finally got a hold of some woman and asked her where a man named Ben was. He told the woman on the phone that he needed protection and needed Ben. She didn't know where Ben was and so he hung up.

"Man, this involved some Meth and that sh*t is wicked. I thought crack was bad but man meth gets you f**ked up and now I'm going to die. They're going to kill me. This wouldn't have started if I had that guy. I didn't have any problems 'til him and now I'm going to die and now I've put you in danger."

I kept drinking my coffee.

"Man, I'm sorry to be scaring you man but I aint got no where to go. I can't go to the police because they are all crooked. What should I do? You are in school and you are smart... help me man!"

I stood in front of him. I showed no emotion at all as I kept drinking my coffee. "I'm not scared at all."

"Man, your dogs are going nuts... someone is in your yard... they must see something… what they barking at!?!"

I calmly said, "you."

"Oh, okay.

He then called someone else. Whoever this person was he got into an argument with. He accused him of doublecrossing him and how he was going to die because 'the mexicans have came in'. Using my eavesdropping skills, I learned that this man had accused this Mexican of being a fed and now he was going to die.

The phone cut out on him. He turned to me in fear.

"Man they cut the phone line! They're here man!"

No, the phone is still on, that dude just hung up on you."

That is when he started vomiting. He ran to my bathroom. All I could hear was vomit hitting the toilet. He did it about five times. I opened the backdoor for my dogs to come in. (They run to the backdoor if I don't open the front door for them.) When I opened the backdoor, he came running in with fresh vomit dangling on his shirt.

"Man, everything okay!?! They here?! I thought they got you man. I was thinking I was going to see a gun to your head."

"Nope, I'm good. "

He went back to the phone and started putting in more numbers. I went to my cell and started texting a few friends about how funny this event was. He came up to me fast when he witnessed me texting.

"Are you calling the POlice??! Man, they're crooked don't do it. I'll die and maybe you too."

"Nah, I'm just texting."

"You texting the POlice?!" (I'm not sure how that would happen.)

"Nah."

I told him he needed to leave because I didn't want him around anymore.

He called his mom while simultaneously expressing that she and his father were probably being held hostage. He told his mom that he was at Michael's neighbor's house and he was putting him (me) in danger. His mom started saying how he was hallucinating. That unleashed fury in Tom Cruise. He began to accuse her of being a puppet and that sh*t was going down. His mom and dad both denied anything happening at the hospital or this morning. He screamed to me, them, and the invisible fairies I assume, that they were lying. He said that she was being controlled by a puppet (which made me laugh considering puppets are the things controlled). His mom told him she would take him to the station. He said that'd be okay because they wouldn't expect him to go there. His mom (I could hear her a bit) then said, "I'm going to go pick u up now from Mitch's ne..." He interrupted, "DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD THEY'LL HEAR YOU!" She then hung on him.

While he waited for his mom, he pretty much repeated everything he told me when he had first got there. He claimed his house was on Belvoir, which was about two minutes from my house. After about five minutes, he called his dad and asked where his mom was and what was taking so long. He then hung up really quick claiming that his dad was talking fast like he was scared.

"Man, go get a gun and come outside with me. They could be hiding in my mom's backseat man because she could be hostage.

"You'll be fine."

"Yeah, I hope... you're smarter than me. Man, I regret stop going to church. I need church right now. I believe in God and he's the only one I got with me now. I have God on my side and those b**ches are going to rot in hell for what they're doing to me. I don't know who to trust. Everyone is a puppet. I'm not a puppet... everyone is but me."

His mom pulled up in front of my house. He began looking out of the windows he was next to (to make sure it wasn't a trap). He asked me to come outside with him because he was scared and I said, "nah, my dogs are scared and I need to stay with them." (That was a lie.) He then said he appreciated me and sprinted to the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anx

Yesterday I posted on my venting blog about a past situation in which I talked about my former friend and the pure painful situation she caused her now ex-husband, his family, and the issues she caused all her friends because of her anxiety disorder, which showed itself by her being unable to communicate anything, making her feelings and situations a priority rather thinking of others, thinking of herself and her problems, and just being completely unaware that the issues people had/her husband had, were from situations she created herself and treated others like they were in the wrong for being upset with her. My older pastor friend read the long email she had sent her husband and read the emails she had sent all of us (she sent he and his wife one too), where she blamed us pretty much for being mean to her and not understanding her or what she was going through aka justifying why she was wrong was because of stress. He said, "I feel bad for her, we all should We should be pr...

Article

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2019/8/1/393964/Cranfield-Rowell-SeaWorld-Dreams.aspx This isn't the best. I wrote this (and many others) a good while ago when a person, a female, had sparked my creativity by just being herself and spending time with her. Of course, she later hurt and misunderstood me, but she at least sparked my creative juices at the time, unbeknownst to her.

Card

On Saturday I got a card in the mail. My uncle had written me sweet note. It was totally unexpected. It made me tear up. I have a huge family. My mother has six brothers and one sister, and a few foster siblings. My father has two brothers (one passed) and one sister. I have 21 first cousins. My mom and her siblings are all best friends. Only 2 of my first cousins are not within the 5 years of age as the rest of us. My uncle Fidel is the patriarch of the family. He's the oldest of the my grandmother's 8 children. He's former special forces and 2 time professional boxing champion. I'm the only son of either of his younger sisters. He and my mother are the closest of all the siblings. He was by my and my mother's side when I was struggling to live as a baby and a child. I got the letter. It made me cry. He's known I had autism since I was a kid. He's known I've struggled my whole life with my health. He knows my heart. He knows that I torture mysel...