How do you tell a person you went into heart failure a few days after she had treated you like you had inflicted severe personal trauma onto her? And that your obsessive actions were from you trying to get her to see it while protecting her from the knowledge she inflicted irreparable mortal damage to you and your life?
Almost every person in my life was appalled by my refusal to be honest with her and tell her why I was so hurt and why I kept trying to share with her how she had did me wrong and that she had forgotten everything between us and how I treated her because her mind made me into a monster based on the misplaced actions of the person she had committed herself to.
Now, look what it/she/he has done.
Almost every person in my life was appalled by my refusal to be honest with her and tell her why I was so hurt and why I kept trying to share with her how she had did me wrong and that she had forgotten everything between us and how I treated her because her mind made me into a monster based on the misplaced actions of the person she had committed herself to.
Now, look what it/she/he has done.
Comments