Skip to main content

About Me

My photo
J.Q.
I like to make others laugh and smile. I enjoy myself. I have white skin.

God's eye

There is a new image of the Helix planetary nebula (like I even know what I just typed). This nebula has been dubbed 'the eye of God'. If you don't know what an eye looks like, you might struggle with the comparison.

Two things about this image:
1) If it is indeed God's eye, it can be safe to assume that God actually is black and resembles Morgan Freeman. (Think about it.)

2) I'm pretty positive that this image is not of God's eye because I neither peed my pants nor underwent an Indiana Jones-style death. George Lucas and Steven Spielberg know many things about God and man's punishment in his attempt to trademark God's things, as evidenced by the plots of two out of the four Indiana Jones movies. Has someone contacted Georgie or Stevie?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anx

Yesterday I posted on my venting blog about a past situation in which I talked about my former friend and the pure painful situation she caused her now ex-husband, his family, and the issues she caused all her friends because of her anxiety disorder, which showed itself by her being unable to communicate anything, making her feelings and situations a priority rather thinking of others, thinking of herself and her problems, and just being completely unaware that the issues people had/her husband had, were from situations she created herself and treated others like they were in the wrong for being upset with her. My older pastor friend read the long email she had sent her husband and read the emails she had sent all of us (she sent he and his wife one too), where she blamed us pretty much for being mean to her and not understanding her or what she was going through aka justifying why she was wrong was because of stress. He said, "I feel bad for her, we all should We should be pr...

Article

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2019/8/1/393964/Cranfield-Rowell-SeaWorld-Dreams.aspx This isn't the best. I wrote this (and many others) a good while ago when a person, a female, had sparked my creativity by just being herself and spending time with her. Of course, she later hurt and misunderstood me, but she at least sparked my creative juices at the time, unbeknownst to her.

Card

On Saturday I got a card in the mail. My uncle had written me sweet note. It was totally unexpected. It made me tear up. I have a huge family. My mother has six brothers and one sister, and a few foster siblings. My father has two brothers (one passed) and one sister. I have 21 first cousins. My mom and her siblings are all best friends. Only 2 of my first cousins are not within the 5 years of age as the rest of us. My uncle Fidel is the patriarch of the family. He's the oldest of the my grandmother's 8 children. He's former special forces and 2 time professional boxing champion. I'm the only son of either of his younger sisters. He and my mother are the closest of all the siblings. He was by my and my mother's side when I was struggling to live as a baby and a child. I got the letter. It made me cry. He's known I had autism since I was a kid. He's known I've struggled my whole life with my health. He knows my heart. He knows that I torture mysel...